If you need extra storage in town but don’t have the room on your lot to build a shed here is a 30×40 pole shed across from the high school parking lot. No offers will be accepted on this building until there is an acceptable offer on the house next door just in case that buyer would like to purchase the shed with that property. The utilities for the shed run from the house so if they are sold separately the buyer of the shed will be responsible for having those utilities disconnected from the house and new service provided to the shed.
- Address: Monona, Iowa
- Phone Number: 563-539-4136
- Legal Description: PT LOT 1 OF 66 NE NE 66 FT X 132 FT 14 95 5
- Owner: Todd A Balekos
- Terms: Cash or Conventional
- Possession: Upon Closing
- Price: $25,000
- Year House Built : 1980
- House Size : Building size: 1, 200 sq ft.
- Lot Size: 66 x 132, 0.2 acres, 8,712 sq ft
- Exterior: Vinyl siding and steel
- School: MFL-MarMac
- Taxes: $344/yr